Thursday, June 01, 2006

Brief Introduction


I lived in the Seattle area until 1990. I then went to Washington State University, and obtained my four-year degree in English.

Since I liked the area, I decided to settle down in Pullman. In August of 1998, I married Kristina, who is the love of my life. Our first child was a girl, and Kyrie was born on October 24th, 2002. Our second child was a boy, Isaiah, and he was born on February 6th, 2004.

As for work, I had many jobs after I got out of college. I was a Stocker/Cashier at Wal-Mart, a Proof Operator at a local bank, and a Hotel Front Desk Clerk at two hotels. My last place of employment was an assembly line at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, one of the largest businesses in Pullman.

In early 2005, I quit whatever job I was working at and decided to pursue my great passion in life: becoming a full-time writer. I have done quite a bit of writing since then, and I do some tutoring at Washington State University as well. If you wish to see my record, my resume is on a separate posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home